1. slice the banana down the middle then lay it on the outside of the plate.
2. put one scoop of vanila ice cream and place it between the banana at the top of the plate.
3. carfully pour the chocolet chunk crakin sauce over the ice cream. ( it will then harden over the icecream )
4. arrange the tin fruit around the banana and in the center.
5. randomly place the sprinkles all over the plate.
6. carfully drizzle the chocolet toffe sauce over the bananas in a zig zag patten.
7. if you like you can sive a little co co powder over the bananas. ( using a mini sive )
by Rachel Bennell